Welcome to Belarmine Residents Association
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Belarmine Residents Association’s Website.
Belarmine Residents Association is located at:Belarmine, Stepaside, County Dublin, Ireland
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Belarmine Residents Association’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Resident”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Association’s terms of service. “The Association”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to the Belarmine Residents Association. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Resident and ourselves, or either you or ourselves. All terms refer to the process of our providing assistance to the Belarmine Residents in the most appropriate manner, by any means, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ireland. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Belarmine Residents Association and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Belarmine Residents Association. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://belarminera.ie for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://belarminera.ie
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://belarminera.ie
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://belarminera.ie
Redistribute content from Belarmine Residents Association (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website may offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Belarmine Residents Association does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments other than by automated service prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Belarmine Residents Association, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Belarmine Residents Association shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Belarmine Residents Association reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third parties;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Belarmine Residents Association a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Organisations or individuals may link to our Web site without prior written approval.
- These organisations or individuals may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link:
- is not in any way misleading;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- Organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our associations name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.