Aim, Rules & Guidelines
The main aim of this group is to have a safe place to share concerns & information for residents of the Belarmine area in Stepaside.
Please do not:
- Post chain letters or SPAM.
- Try to solicit money or publish any get-rich-easy schemes.
- Post anything pornographic or inappropriate images.
- Try to sell items or services that are illegal.
- Do anything that is illegal.
- Post videos or pictures of alleged crimes in action (including links to similar published elsewhere). These are not for public sharing and if you have something involving a crime you should share these with the Garda.
- No hate speech or bullying. Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed, and degrading comments about things such as race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
REMEMBER to be kind. This group is about community and fun. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the group should stay in the group.
Being kind and generous to each other is at our core. Inappropriate messages will be removed and senders will be removed from the group.
How to join
Click HERE or scan the QR code below